Limerick Family Planning offer a number of counselling services. Please call for further information or refer to alternative contact information below.
- Relationship Counselling.
- Pregnancy Counselling
IFPA Pregnancy Counselling Service
Located within Limerick Family Planning Clinic, the IFPA Pregnancy Counselling Service provides free, confidential and non-judgmental counselling to women and their partners who are experiencing an unplanned or crisis pregnancy.
At the IFPA we know that an unplanned pregnancy, or a pregnancy that becomes a crisis, can cause women to experience a range of feelings and emotions. Talking can help make sense of mixed or confused feelings.
During a counselling session, our counsellors listen and help women to explore and work through their feelings. Counsellors also provide accurate, honest and clear information about all three pregnancy options – abortion, parenting and adoption. IFPA counsellors will always support a woman’s own choice.
The following services are available at the IFPA Pregnancy Counselling Service:
- Free, confidential, non-judgmental and non-directive pregnancy counselling
- Information on abortion and how to access services in other states
- Information on adoption and parenting services
- Information on pre-natal results and options
- Free, confidential, non-judgmental and non-directive post-abortion counselling.